Christopher A. Wilson
Mr. Wilson has practiced with some of the nation’s most prestigious firms, including O’Melveny & Myers and Pillsbury Winthrop. Mr. Wilson has been advising clients on securities and transactional matters for more than 23 years, and has been involved in virtually every type and size of transaction, from small public offerings and private placements, to large public company mergers and acquisitions. Mr. Wilson represents many emerging businesses and small public companies and advises them on the diverse legal issues arising from starting, financing, growing and selling a business.
Areas of Practice
- Transactional Matters
- California, 1987
- S. Supreme Court, 1987
- S. District Court Central District of California
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Provo, Utah
- D. magna cum laude – 1987
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Law Review: BYU Law Review, Executive Editor
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
- A. – 1985
- Major: International Relations
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member
- American Bar Association, Committee on Business Law
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- O’Melveny & Myers
- Pillsbury Winthrop
- Represented construction company based in the intermountain region with multiple stock offerings totaling $20.3 million.
- Represented a California based personal health care company in two stock offerings totaling $19 million.
- Represented a real estate company in multiple stock offerings totaling $13.8 million
- Represented a California energy company two stock offerings totaling $10 million
- Represented an energy utilities company in a $10 million stock offering
- Represented an environmental services company in a $8 million B-1 preferred stock offering.
- Represented a California based energy company in a $3.3 million stock offering.
- Represented a technology company in a $1.2 million stock offering.
- Represented an Orange County based banking and financial services company in a $1 million stock offering.
- Represented a retailing company based in Nevada in a $1 million stock offering.